måndag 12 november 2012

Alex Winn Photoshoot!


When me and Berna went to London we had the lovely pleasure too take some picture with Alex Winn!
Berna looked beautiful in every pic... While I had too work a little bit harder!!! To say the least! ;)
Or to bee exact Alex had to work a bit harder! But after taking out all of the extra lights and the "Carola fan"
(in sweden we call it a fläkt!)
I'm sorry I know that my english is suuuuperbad, but hopefully you will understand what I'm trying to say! ;)


Anyhow!

After taking all of the extra things out of the cabinet we finally got some good pictures!!!

I'm such a natural...hmmhm... ;)

Me and Carola!

Me and Bernie

Visit his webbsite!

Har har helt sinnes vilka bilder som han tagit över hela London!
Dem kan du se här

Jag följer honom på instagram och det är nästan att man blir lite förbannad.
Fattar inte att  han kan göra så coola bilder där.
Det är häftigt att bli inspirerad av så kreativa människor! :)

Blir du inte inspirerad av min megaegoboost som jag ger mig själv här, så ger jag DIG en egen imorgon!
17.30 på Sportlife Exclusive! Kom as a Star! ;) 

4 kommentarer: