tisdag 10 juli 2012

Boooored!

So now I'm gonna boor you ;)
The alarm woke me up at 3.00... Early! Good thing is, that after this week I'm used to just get a couple of hours sleep ( as always I think I'm going to need a week extra after my vacation to relax and get back in shape!)
Yesterday we went to the Mexican restaurant, and as we expected they had really good food!



Then we went around in the town, here are some pictures from Prague by night! ;)





















I meet very nice people on this trip! And a specially got to know my roomie fab Fabian better. Before I went I really thought - can I go another country with some guy that I met like several year ago...?! But i did... Typical me to just "go with the flow".
Or in this case, lucky me!
I really had an awesome time! (you only regret what you don't do!) so to Fabian verpiss dich!




I have checked in my bag, got the breakfastpackage... Waiting to boarding the plane... To get one more hour sleep. Let's hope that there is no delays today!

Hello Stockholm!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar